Ten points to drink mung bean soup in summer
As the temperature rises and the hot summer season gradually comes, a bowl of mung bean soup that clears the heat and relieves heat has become a must-have for many people.
However, there are some places that need attention in the process of creating mung bean soup, otherwise the effect of eliminating heat and detoxification will not be achieved, which will cause harm to the body.
Let’s take a look at the specific content!
Contraindications to drinking mung bean soup 1. Do not drink mung bean soup on an empty stomach. From the perspective of Chinese medicine, mung beans are cold and cold, and an empty stomach is enough to easily cause damage to the spleen and stomach.
People with cold constitutions usually have symptoms such as coldness and weakness in the limbs, cold pain in the waist and legs, and diarrhea, and the symptoms of diarrhea will be dilute. However, eating mung beans will aggravate the symptoms and even cause diarrhea, joint pain due to qi and blood stasis, cold stomach and weak spleenChronic gastritis and other digestive diseases.
2. Do not drink too much mung bean soup Mung bean soup is delicious, but it should not be drunk too much.
The low carbohydrates contained in mung beans are prone to bloating, and mung beans are non-digestible foods. Excessive presence of mung beans can easily damage the spleen and stomach. If female friends replace the mung bean soup too much, it will cause abdominal distension and dysmenorrhea.
3. Mung beans sometimes cannot be eaten together with Chinese medicine. Mung beans are a kind of traditional Chinese medicine. If they are mixed with exogenous wind and heat, heat invasion, and other sexually transmitted diseases, taking mung bean soup appropriately while taking Chinese medicine will have a complementary effect. But if there is stomachPeople with weak intestines and weak limbs, chills throughout the body, cold pain in the waist and legs, and diarrhea should take mung beans while taking Chinese medicine. Otherwise, it will not only reduce the efficacy of the medicine, but also worsen the disease.
Therefore, whether or not to eat mung beans while taking Chinese medicine can not be generalized, it should be based on the cold and heat of the disease and the nature of the traditional Chinese medicine.
4, mung bean soup can not drink mung bean soup properly every day is no problem, generally adults drink 2 to 3 times a week, one bowl at a time.
Toddlers must follow the physical constitution, it is best to consult a doctor first, because mung beans contain more protein than chicken, and large molecular proteins need to be converted into small molecular peptides by enzymes before amino acids can be absorbed by the body.
The gastrointestinal digestive function of young children is relatively poor, it is difficult to digest mung bean protein in a short time, and it is easy to cause diarrhea due to indigestion.
First, when children start to eat porridge when they are 2 to 3 years old, they can add some mung beans.
The number of adults is not recognized until the age of six.
5. When making mung bean soup without iron pot, use iron pot is most suitable.
Most of the active ingredients of mung bean are in the mung bean skin. After the action of flavonoids and metal ions in the mung bean skin, a darker complex may be formed, which makes the color of the mung bean soup black, which may cause gastrointestinal upset and indigestion after consumption.
Therefore, the casserole for mung bean soup is ideal.
6. Don’t add alkali when cooking mung bean soup. Mung beans are rich in vitamin B. It is an important part of mung bean’s anti-heatstroke properties and can make up for the nutritional loss during sweating.
Alkali can seriously damage vitamin B.
At the same time, the flavonoid antioxidant component in mung bean is also lost due to the addition of alkali, which causes the structure to change and the color to yellow.
Therefore, it is best not to add alkali in cooking mung bean soup. If you want to make the soup sticky, consider adding a small amount of oatmeal or glutinous rice to “thicken” it.
People who should not drink mung bean soup1. People with a cold constitution because of the cold nature of mung bean, people with a cold constitution who drink mung bean soup may easily cause diarrhea and other symptoms, and may reduce the immune system of the digestive system.Should not drink mung bean soup.
2. Women during menstrual period The women in menstrual period are in a state of blood loss and have a cold constitution, so it is not advisable to drink cold mung bean soup, otherwise it will cause qi stagnation and blood stasis in women, causing abdominal pain or aggravated dysmenorrhea and menstrual discomfort.
3. Weak human mung bean contains high protein, which needs to be converted into small molecule peptides and amino acids by the enzyme to be absorbed by the body.
People with weak constitution generally have weak gastrointestinal function, and it is difficult to digest mung bean protein in a short time, and it is easy to cause diarrhea due to indigestion.
Can pregnant women drink mung bean soup? The content of lysine in mung beans is higher than other crops.
In addition, mung beans also contain starch, trace amounts, protein, multivitamins and zinc, calcium and other minerals. It is a dietary supplement for zinc supplementation and pregnancy edema in pregnant women.
But pregnant women should also drink less mung bean soup.
Mung beans are yin, which is not suitable for those who have a cold and weak spleen.
Pregnant women should not put too much sugar when drinking mung bean soup, and pregnant women must not drink iced mung bean soup, which may cause diarrhea.
When cooking mung beans, you can add some red beans and jujube together to help pregnant women achieve the effect of nourishing qi and nourishing blood.
On hot summer days, although mung bean soup can help us cool off and cool down, we should properly avoid it in moderation to avoid the adverse effects caused by inappropriateness. Let the sweet and refreshing mung bean soup accompany us through the hot and irritable summer.